Crocheters Thread

Pics
Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello everybody!
So recently I've been trying to find a crochet thread, but just can't seem to find one! So I'm making one.
This thread is for people who are interested in crocheting, who have just started crocheting, or are experts at crocheting! I think crocheting's a really fun hobby to pass time (and you can make money too!).

So, to any and all crocheters, come join!

@Nugget2023 I saw your crocheted rooster, it's so cute! Would you like to join me?
@Chickengirl2671 I saw the little black cat you crocheted, it's so cute (but the otter oml I love it)! Come join us!
@SimpleJenn Even your pfp is crocheted! The more the merrier.
And last but definitely not least...
@TwoCrows ! I didn't even know you crocheted but apparently you do! It'd be an honor for you to join me on a simple little thread.

Last edited:
Yeah actually! I'm making Christmas gifts for lots of people, and I'm working on (as we speak) a pride opossum for my nb friend. I'll probably be done tomorrow, so I'll post pictures. Are you working on anything?
I love making Christmas crochet gifts, I did that many years in a row. Post yours when finished!

Right now I am about to start working on this blanket...

Screenshot_20231203-184310_Drive.jpg

I love making Christmas crochet gifts, I did that many years in a row. Post yours when finished!

Right now I am about to start working on this blanket...

View attachment 3697435
Oh wow! I don't have the patience or attention span to work on a blanket, that's why I made amigurimi lol. But yeah, I'll definitely post pictures when I'm done! I'm making a lot of things, so here's like a little list
Leggy frogs, possums, sharks, ducks, cats, bees, mushrooms, turtles, and a cow. It seems like a lot when I put it that way :D

Back
Top Bottom