Scrambled Egg

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
General conversation and crochet chat in this thread
smile.png

hide.gif
Well at least there wasnt some big scandle going on!
gig.gif

Has anybody tried those squares in the 63 squares book? I find siome of them to be really 'not nice'
lol.png
tongue.png
Maybe its just me and my skill level. I am still looking for some good squares to make. I have a ton of wrinkly and goofy sized ones that I am keeping in a bag
roll.png

Any suggestions for good patterns?

Last edited:
We got up to 60 degrees today and I was loving it. Kids and I stayed out all afternoon. Made out my seed order. I even hung my new sign today. Looks nice!
Suppose to get cold again this weekend.
sad.png

Is the checkerboard pattern alternating front and back posts? That would make a nice square. You can do circles and hexagons too if you want, although alot of folks will only do squares and that's perfectly fine. I am hoping to get a set of each done..hoping to anyway, lol!!! I keep getting distracted by quilt blocks and baby squares!!!
wink.png

Did anyone else notice this as I did? the 3 lil ones are icky, one is even ickier then the other 2, but the oldest is well... Now how do you do that? Keep at least one well, but not the others? It's your fav, huh? lol
Everytime Alyssa brings it home,I get it, Caydence gets it, then they gang up on me, and I get it at least 3 more times before I get it out the door. lol

LOL! No, I think he just seems to be immune to a lot of the things the kids get. He's in public school all day long, and was my only one that went to daycare, so I think his immune system is pretty solid.​

Ah Ha! Tried to hide from me did ya'll? Didn't think I would find you, did you?
lau.gif
Beware! I have the power of the Evil Silkies to help me!
ep.gif
lol.png
wee.gif
old.gif

droolin.gif
tongue2.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
bow.gif
barnie.gif
frow.gif
pop.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

(Please note the Color change to my name and the new title.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Tiki, I know that the pic for the checkerboard was on the old spring swap thread, but not sure if the directions were. Skand is the one that said she was going to try that one, so she may have the directions.

Quote:
LOL!!! Chuck has gone blonde!!! All that's left is getting him in that kilt!!!
hugs.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Sara, you are welcome here anytime, hookin or chattin!!!

Glad ya'll all made it over here, should be easier for new folks to join in without a 5200 page history to not feel a part of
smile.png

Kris, a front and back post alternating pattern is a bit frustrating, my co-worker nearly killed her family last year trying to make an afghan with that pattern!! You don't have to do fancy squares in the swap, do the ones that you like, learn the hexagons, they are so popular right now and pretty easy.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom