Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Thank you Your Majesty, but I have always been a blonde, when I was a child I was referred to as a Towheaded Twin, my hair was almost white! And what little I have left is now a dishwater blonde color until I can get back out in the sunshine, then it will get lighter again!
lau.gif

And SE, I done told ya'll, you ain't gonna git me in a kilt!
hide.gif

I wish I had time to crochet today. I haven't done anything since the chicken hat.
sad.png
That is why I have been on here more. Todays agenda: Tidy up the house, do a few loads of laundry, feed kids all day, and help Hubby put together sons bunk bed. I just took it out of the packages and it looks like a mess.
th.gif
Hubby hates putting stuff together and I'm sure he will make this a living hell for me.
rant.gif
That little guy is exactly what I will see today! Maybe a little worse. Hopefully I will survive.
hmm.png

Tomorrow I am crocheting darn it!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Morning...
Was working on my blanket last night and ran out of yarn, dang! So then I started in on a scarf (going to be for one of my girl friends, for her b-day). Then I just seen the thread about needing hat for the cancer society, so I'm going to start on that too. I havent crocheted a hat yet (dont know how) and I dont know how to knit yet so I use that knifty knitter (kind of cheating) Dd14 loves it too.
smile.png

Quote:
yup this is the new Hookerville! anyone wanna have a packing party with me?

Your Majesty, if I lived closer I would be more than happy to help you pack your house up. I hope they approve the new house for you to move to. I've already started clearing out a bunch of junk here just in case I get the chance to move also.
lau.gif

And no way, no how on the kilt. I don't want to frighten little children, scare horses, or make chickens stop laying their eggs.
gig.gif
droolin.gif
sickbyc.gif

Besides, I already stated, if it's not something full length, it does absolutely nothing for my figure!
tongue2.gif

hide.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
caf.gif

Jen, your scarves are gorgeous!! Love that puff stitch!

Scoot, how the heck did you get colored words?!

Chuck, you're one of my favorite male hookers, lol!!!...well not that I really know many, Luke is a favorite too!!
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom