Crochet "Chat"

What a lovely Christmas Card. Will be mailing out my SS package tomorrow. Cold here, ow on the mountains and we did get rain. Yeah! we don't get much so we cherish every drop and the desert smells so freash after a rain.

I guess not... Man its bad out there! We are in alittle holler and when the wind blow, IT BLOWS!!!! I dont even want to take the dogs out to go potty... poor Hanky Doodle doesnt like it, he flew right back up the steps
lau.gif
I feel sorry for the chickens, think I'll make them stay in the chicken run again today, dont want the wind to pick anyone up and carry them away
big_smile.png
The lights have flickered a couple of times too.

Good morning everyone. You all must be getting one of the storms that hit here. My weather alert on the computer says three more storms heading for the west coast with more wind and rain. We had 50mph winds the other night. We woke up one mornin with all the leaves from the neighbors pistachio trees all against our fence and dh was griping about having to clean them off. That night the wind changed direction and the next morning they were all gone. hehehehe! It went down to 16F last night and it's only 23F now. Have to go break the ice for the chickens to drink. They're doing well in it all though. Have a good one, gotta go to work.........

I'm excited!! Our crochet project got approved on Donorschoose and we have two donations towards our supplies already! The kids started with some yarn and crochet hooks I brought in this morning and little cap one of the girls brought for a pattern. Keep your fingers crossed that more people see our projects on the site and support us. Even the boys are excited!!

Quote:
Lucky me to have you for a secret santa!! I'll be looking for it!! mine will be mailed on friday to ....... Okiemommy!!!! Merry Christmas!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Kucky me to have you for a secret santa!! I'll be looking for it!! mine will be mailed on friday to ....... Okiemommy!!!! Merry Christmas!!

awwww YAY!!!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

Mine will be mailed out on Friday also to...................................................................

lovemychix!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

It's not too late to tell me your favorite color
wink.png
lau.gif

YaY here too...I'll keep an eye out for my package Baustin!

Boy, has it been cold here lately. I think today's high was 20...had to break out the heated chicken waterer...bunnies got plugged in last week.

well I fell asleep knitting in my recliner last night so I didn't get this last thing done for SS so it will be going out on Friday, so be looking for your pkg's .........

AmyQuilt

Hope Karen is ok
come to think of it I havn't heard anything from Amy in a while either.

Well I finished the last thing for my SS gift and am going to get it shipped today.I'm going to the UPS store to do because one of the items is big and needs to be protected.

Back
Top Bottom