Crochet "Chat"

11044_dscf1354.jpg

11044_dscf1355.jpg

11044_headband.jpg

11044_dscf1201.jpg

11044_dscf1215.jpg

all are for sale

My goodness Scoot! You have way too much yarn! Hahaha what an awesome thing to see upon my return! Love ya gal!

And all y'all too!

My goodness Scoot! You have way too much yarn! Hahaha what an awesome thing to see upon my return! Love ya gal!

And all y'all too!

Quote:
I Love it how did you make it i would love to make one for each of my DD's

I've got the link to the pattern and the yarn i used all on my blog, have a look!
smile.png

Quote:
I Love it how did you make it i would love to make one for each of my DD's

I've got the link to the pattern and the yarn i used all on my blog, have a look!
smile.png

Lucky you that your coturnix quail will set eggs. I have a pair and she'll lay eggs but she won't set on them. I have a pair of English Parakeets and tomorrow I am getting two more pair from someone I met on the BYC. She lives about 70 miles from me.

Quote:
smile.png

Lucky you that your coturnix quail will set eggs. I have a pair and she'll lay eggs but she won't set on them. I have a pair of English Parakeets and tomorrow I am getting two more pair from someone I met on the BYC. She lives about 70 miles from me.

Bless her she did well and hatched most of her eggs! I suddenly lost her last week. So no more naturally hatched babies! If you have a go at making the star, will u post it! I would love to see them! I loved this pattern and the tutorial on u tube was easy to follow! I used an acrylic wool called Stylecraft special DK, whihc is lovely to use, washes well and is cheap!
wink.png

Good luck Cindy x

Quote:

Bless her she did well and hatched most of her eggs! I suddenly lost her last week. So no more naturally hatched babies! If you have a go at making the star, will u post it! I would love to see them! I loved this pattern and the tutorial on u tube was easy to follow! I used an acrylic wool called Stylecraft special DK, whihc is lovely to use, washes well and is cheap!
wink.png

Good luck Cindy x

Whats the link for the you tube tutorail?

Quote:
wink.png

Good luck Cindy x

Whats the link for the you tube tutorail?

Here you go:

its made by the crochet crowd, and easy to follow. Once you've got the basic shape its easy.

Hi everyone!!!!
frow.gif
I haven't been to this thread in forever and haven't crocheted in a while either. I know it's starting to finally warm up here, but I'm starting to get the itch to do a little crocheting. Of course my unfinished project basket is over flowing a little more than usual.
lol.png
I need to go back and look at all the past post. i love looking at everyones project pics. Always such lovely work. I just wanted to drop by and say hello to my fellow crocheter friends. Hope everyone is doing well.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom