Crochet Granny Square Swap - Spring 2009 (Sign Ups ClOSED!!)

wow! You musta been hookin in your sleep to get that many done so soon! I'm still looking at my small pile of 10. lol

Quote:
Somebody is on the ball!
lau.gif

I don't know which is harder..deciding which yarn to use or which shape to make...sure need to get to making them either way!
They do look nice Jacie!
thumbsup.gif

Hey Gals, It's easy when you don't have kids to raise, jobs to go to, etc, etc. We are just 2 ol' retired people.
I remember those days when I had to stay up all night after everyone had gone to bed to get anything extra done.
So I admire all you kids who are still young and doing all that.
And I wanted to get these done because I have some eggs to decorate and 4 afghans to make. And hubby is going to start on 4 little cedar chest to put the afghans in and I of course have to supervise!
roll.png

So just so you know. I'm not a superwoman, just a lot of time on my hands! (well don't let hubby know because he still thinks I'm am Superwoman!)
big_smile.png

Quote:
You are a super woman! At least you have the discipline it takes to get done what needs to be done. I still wait for the last minute to do it, which leads me to be disappointed in myself for not doing a better, more consistant job.

Thank you Skand. But it's really just a matter of not having has many pots on the stove!!
lol.png
I can remember thinking there were not enough hours in the day and now the days just kinda laze on by. But it's a good thing and I'm certainly not complaining. LOL!

I definately have too many pots on the stove!!!! I count every month toward retirement...how cool with that be to get a check and not work anymore?!!! Can't wait!!!!
wink.png

Ok ladies, Saw my name on the list and well, didn't know I signed up! But more then willing to try! I am having so much trouble with Granny squares! They always come out lop-sided and not so Squared looking! Someone mentioned that I was adding extra stitches where you sl st together!

Can someone please post a basic granny square pattern I can follow. Maybe seeing it from a Fellow BYC'er I can get the hang of it better!

Thanks!

(oh yeah... how many squares am I making for this swap)?

Back
Top Bottom