Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrambled come-on that title was to good it kept bringing in new people!

I changed the thread title back so that it wouldn't look like a "comedic adventure".

I can imagine that you are right but there was a sniper remark made about the board not being a comedic adventure, sooooo....we'll just hook behind closed doors here, lol!!

Travis has NASCAR aspirations, but no we don't even run on a NASCAR sanctioned track..although that's a good thing since he's too young anyway. Glad you were hookin at work, we sure are busy hookers, lol!! Keep it up!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I'm an Adventist and go to church on Saturday. After potluck I was working on some charity squares. I do that every Saturday. One older woman object to my doing something pleasurable on the Sabbath so I kindly explained to her it was for a terminally ill cancer patient and she left me alone.

No, no, you're making squares to make blankets for addicts...us!! Chicken addicts.

You're seriously not allowed to do pleasurable things on the Sabbath? I'm not much of a church-goer, but my Nana was, and even though the Sabbath was her day of rest, she always crocheted and knit on Sundays.

It's always interesting to see the differences in religions.

I'm up to 33 squares.
tongue.png

Em

No, I was actually making squares for a cancer patient! I have only 7 squares for this done. I have to hurry!

Glad the sqs got there ok. We've had a busy weekend. Moved everything up from Phoenix so we are officially permanent now. (well except for hubby's condo for the next 8 months but none of our stuff is in it!
big_smile.png
)

Have a wonderful day everyone and a great week.

Jacie

Only 4 pages since I left. Phew, I was actually able to read it all
smile.png

Mom usually knits hats for chemo patients, but she took a break to show me how she does granny squares. I hooked next to hubbt for the rest of night.
gig.gif

I now have 4 squares done, although some are a little bigger than they should be.

Told Mom I had posted about how she's gonna teach me to hook and she looked at me for a moment before saying, "Gee, Lori, thanks a LOT!" She was kinda smiling when she said it...

My DH said he doesn't want to here another joke about me being a 'happy hooker!'
lau.gif
This coming from a man who just visited a church member in a beer shirt.

Wegot its nice to hear that she's smileing during such a difficult time, I will keep her in my prayers. Well it's offical I am now a mountain top hooker. We had our egg hunt on Tallimena Drive. So everyone was joying about me hookin on the mountain today!
gig.gif

Oh well its for a good cause: me and my friends addiction to chickens. They all seemed to understand:clap
well ya'll have a good evening and I will read ya'll later.

Mawchickkidie

Quote:
LMAO. Our church is very laid back. I've actually seen beer shirts at Sunday service!

I told my husband I was an "official" BYC Hooker, and he told me I should be careful how I put things, because it didn't sound good.

If only they knew.
lol.png

Em

jc12551 wrote:
My DH said he doesn't want to here another joke about me being a 'happy hooker!' This coming from a man who just visited a church member in a beer shirt.

LMAO. Our church is very laid back. I've actually seen beer shirts at Sunday service!

I told my husband I was an "official" BYC Hooker, and he told me I should be careful how I put things, because it didn't sound good.

If only they knew.
Em

Glad with that beer shirt on no one said "bottoms up", lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

Ya'll are the most fun hookers I've ever known!!...and creative too... mountain top hookin...that'll take your breath away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.png
Happy hookin today!! The 3 day holiday is over and some of us unlucky workin stiffs have to schlump off to our corner today, lol! The rest of you , keep crankin 'em out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Well I got one done yesterday, then I got mad at this cast so I went out to my shop and took the sander to it.
big_smile.png
I took off about 1/2 from between my thumb and pointer finger. I should be able to hook abit more comfey now.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom