Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Wildfyrs is just showin off!! We close out the signup next wednesday and then all squares are due in by May 1st. You've plenty of time, so don't worry. Glad you're in!

Any new members want to join in? A good way to get to know folks better!!! Come on you lurkers!! You know you wanna!
smile.png

Last edited:
that square looks great I love the color --

aww man if you already have one done I better get busy on mine LOL I have a book that has 99 patterns in it so I better get to looking at which one I want to do.

Julie

gig.gif
I picked like the EASIEST square I could find.....

I'm going to use a few different colors, just because I get bored easily - short attention span! (the story of my life - LOL)

hey how did you know that was how I was going to pick mine !! lol

I am going to find something that is pretty quick and easy - I have been looking for a reason to use all that yarn that is in my room.

( umm nice avatar LOL ) i better protect mine LOL

Julie

Quote:
gig.gif
I only steal avatars from those I'm SURE won't flip out - you sound like a pretty good candidate....
gig.gif

( umm nice avatar LOL ) i better protect mine LOL

Hands off there Wildfly! I love that avatar with the chickens driving that chair!!! It's mine!!!!!
lau.gif

you know when I mail in my squares I might have to send you the pic so you can have the chair driving duo ! I will be putting thier " car " back in the run for them as soon as I finish repainting it for them - they really love that thing.

Julie

lau.gif
It really is cute, like a piece of art that you look at and make stories up about..."now are you sure we were supposed to make that left turn back there??!"
lau.gif

I have to stop playing online in order to pick mine or I could just stare at yours and try to copy it LOL

Julie

ok going to go look at my book and my yarns now
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom