Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo hoo im going on a roll heres what ive done basic grannys
DSC03182.jpg

DSC03181.jpg

DSC03180.jpg

so far ive done 10 but i think im going to make 40 so i can switch more i have lots of glitter yarn and 1 bin of christmas yarn lol Ill be nice and try not to use my christmas yarn can we use the eyelash yarn HMMMN:confused: thats ganna be one crazy afghan

Awesome Gina!!!! Those fingers have been flyin girl!!!! Those are great!!!...you give hope to the ones hestitating...see Tammy and Gwen!! You can do it too!!
smile.png

extras will be great too if anybody wants to make more, no problem!!
smile.png

Last edited:
10 down and 10 to go. The next 10 will be blue and cream. and then I think I'm going to try some of those other patterns just for the fun of it.

Jacie

squares.jpg

Wow!! Awesome Jacie!! Super!!! Man, wild fingers going there!!! They look great!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

maybe you can show Kristina how to make those speedy squares?!

Last edited:
Well, I'm on my fourth pattern for finding one I like, lol!! I made squares and made squares last night and pulled them back out again, didn't like the way the pattern made up..especially ugly was the one shared with Carrie & Tammy that had a bouillion stitch in it...not pretty and not sure if it was becasue that pattern needed a bigger square or my yarn was too thick, don't know, followed the directions exactly but did not like the looks of the square. I will end up with a more traditional one like Wildfrys, Jacie & Gina I think...guess the lesson is make it fun and not so complicated, lol!

As many people, men and women as we have on this board, are we the only crocheters?! Come on everyone that crochets, sign up, it's really easy..see Gina & Jacie are nearly finihsed! 6 weeks is a loooong time, you'll easy be able to get 20 squares done. Sign up before Wednesday!! I'm making everyone a beaded stitch maker to send back with your squares, thought that would be fun. So sign on up folks!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom