Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am behind just alittle on my posting but here is some pics of me, and of some of the squares I've gotten done. I am 27, a mother of 1 7 yr girl and 1 2 1/2 yr old girl. 67+ chickens 175 eggs in the bators, 1 horse, 8 dogs, and 1 sheep named buttercup. I have hooked in the silkie pen, at the vets, in the cabin office where I work, and on a plane, and while fishing on tuesday at the pond. Now hows that for advertisement
lau.gif
I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.
Mawchickkidie:yiipchick
officelife08.jpg

mejessica-1.jpg

crochet1.jpg

granny1.jpg

chickengrannysq1.jpg

the pattren for mine works up real fast - just takes a minute to get the hang of the ridges - the pattern in the book calls for 5 rounds but to make it the 6 inchs i added another round - just follow the flow of the pattern.

Julie

yall are so funny today was a sad day i hooked a little bit i finished 3 but my lil girl came to me crying we lost a baby chick
hit.gif
hope the others do better

Quote:
C'mon girl, do tell!!!!!

I'm an Adventist and go to church on Saturday. After potluck I was working on some charity squares. I do that every Saturday. One older woman object to my doing something pleasurable on the Sabbath so I kindly explained to her it was for a terminally ill cancer patient and she left me alone.

Quote:
C'mon girl, do tell!!!!!

I'm an Adventist and go to church on Saturday. After potluck I was working on some charity squares. I do that every Saturday. One older woman object to my doing something pleasurable on the Sabbath so I kindly explained to her it was for a terminally ill cancer patient and she left me alone.

Good for you JC, I went to wally world today and every bit of fabric and yarn was gone from the store, &@$%*(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom