Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine came today. Sorry about the difficult envelope :-( I couldn't figure out how to mail a box to you!

The squares are fabulous! I am trying to decide what to do with them!

I am soooo excited - I can't wait. Have to figure out what I will create out of them!! Thank you Darlene for doing this! I don't know where you find the time. Could you send me some of your energy?
big_smile.png

Bonnie
aka Alpacachick

I can't believe ya'll got them so quick!!! Every single thing will be sent out no later than friday...AND I have a surprise for our Cheerleaders and Shelly!!!! They each get a set of squares too!!! We thank our cheerleaders (Kelly & Laura) for their support and poor Shelly having been blindsided by that hit and run and sported that red cast to support the hookers certainly deserves her squares too!! There were so many extras that there were plenty to include these guys too, so everything will be off and on the way no later than friday!!! Thanks ya'll!! Hope none of the stitch marker beads were broken, I crammed them in the center of the squares for padding. Thanks again for everyone's participation!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

You should get 28 or 29 squares each I think...don't hold me to that but I think that's right!!
smile.png

Last edited:
I got my squares today! WOW! You all are GREAT! These are going to make a wonderfull blanket for my spare room wall. I cant waite to get started. The little extras were a great surprise. Mine will hang on the blanket when I am finished. Thanks for doing this.....I cant waite to see everyones pics of finished products!
wink.png

Got mine, too!!

yippiechickie.gif

I've got them spread out on the bed, figuring out how I'm going to put them.

I know for sure the one that has BYC hand-stitched will be the middle square.

I'm going to get mine started tonight!
Em

Got mine as well, well kind of, My daughter gets my mail at the PO and then brings it to me and I almost bet she wont be bringing it out to me today. How exciting!!!!!! Wonder why they deliver hatching eggs as fast????

Boxes everywhere in my car to mail tomorrow and then all the squares are on the way!!! They are all going out priority mail, so except for our Canadian hooker MamaBoyd, I figure everyone should have theirs no later than next wednesday. Happy Hookin!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Because they spend too much time drop-kicking and body-slamming our packages of eggs, of course.

Crochet squares are handled with the utmost of caution. Eggs? Just slam 'em through.

lol.png

Sorry - bad delivered egg turnout.
sad.png
Squares came fine.

Scrambled - don't I owe you $0.90?
Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom