Crooked Coop

I love this! Very impressive - I can't imagine how much work it must be to make something so perfectly crooked.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I detest painting. So I generally farm it out to the end user, which in this case is my old man and my step-mom. They may paint it any color they choose.
big_smile.png

I will likely paint the stove pipe just because spray painting isn't real work, and I happen to have a half a can of the spray paint meant for plastic.

It is looking great want to to it finished. I hear what you are saying about painting though, I dont like it either.

Pretty well wrapped up. Need to rig the pull string for the pop door, and install the bar for hanging food and water.

img00198201101261622.jpg

img00201201101261623.jpg

img00199201101261624.jpg

The legs are only temporary so that we can set it, mark for the permanent legs place and cut them and then just set the coop down on top of them. Plus I need something to get this over the top of the wheel wells in my truck. It's funny how the straight legs really "Sell" the crookedness of this thing.

Thats awsome, I've been thinking on trying to do a crooked coop. I love how you warped the side and roof, that must have been hard to get right. I think if I did one I would just have the walls and roof sides be different sizes so it would be a more lopsided coop. Any chance we will get to see pictures ones it gets painted?

54373_dscn4093.jpg

My coop isn't crooked on purpose, but I went with it. I would pay good money for a how to plan for this one!! (AtholCoop's I mean) Think you best start writing this down and give us all a shot at it!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom