Crop Bra

Val3rie

Songster
11 Years
Jan 28, 2009
Long Island NY
If anyone is looking to buy one of these, I have one that I am no longer using. A. my chicken hated it and B. I no longer need it. I paid 26 and change for it and I don't really want it to go to waste, so if someone needs it and you send me your mailing address I'll send it to you. I don't know if there is a way to send a private message on this so everyone doesn't see your address. I don't want any money for it, just paying it forward as I know you will do one day too. It was only "used" for about 10 minutes so it's not all stretched out or anything (she hated it).

Crop bras need to be adjusted over several days to achieve the correct fit. During this time a chicken will also adjust to wearing it and stop objecting.

To achieve the right fit, you need to check the crop each morning for fullness. If the crop is still full, the bra needs to be adjusted so it lifts the crop a bit higher. If you do this incrementally over a few days, it will then work efficiently. You'll know the fit is correct when you check the crop and it's emptied.

If someone here wishes to contact you about this, they need to click on the little "envelope" just to the left of the alerts "bell" in the tool bar just to the left of the "search". That will open a private message window. You will receive an alert on your "envelope" symbol when someone has sent you a private message.

If anyone is looking to buy one of these, I have one that I am no longer using. A. my chicken hated it and B. I no longer need it. I paid 26 and change for it and I don't really want it to go to waste, so if someone needs it and you send me your mailing address I'll send it to you. I don't know if there is a way to send a private message on this so everyone doesn't see your address. I don't want any money for it, just paying it forward as I know you will do one day too. It was only "used" for about 10 minutes so it's not all stretched out or anything (she hated it).
Hey there! Is this crop bra still available? I would love to have it, if so! I have a girl whose crop is stretched out and does not empty properly. Just let me know! Thank you!

Hey there! Is this crop bra still available? I would love to have it, if so! I have a girl whose crop is stretched out and does not empty properly. Just let me know! Thank you!
Sorry... I sent it to a person in need already. I highly recommend genital massage as often as possible, that worked wonders for my girl

OMGGGGGG gentle!!! LOLOL
I sooo cracked up on that one!! But seriously - hahah - my girls crop is dangling and wobbling. I think it is stretched out due to the sour crop ordeal. The sour crop is cured, but it’s still dangling. Did you cure this by massaging the crop?

I sooo cracked up on that one!! But seriously - hahah - my girls crop is dangling and wobbling. I think it is stretched out due to the sour crop ordeal. The sour crop is cured, but it’s still dangling. Did you cure this by massaging the crop?
I will say that it got considerably smaller and back in place, but I honestly think she had cancer, beyond the prolapsed crop. I was feeling some weird things in there. She was old, i had her for 12 years and got her as an adult so who knows how old she was. She was living in my house for the last three weeks so i could care for her better. I really do think the massaging helped her a great deal. Small circles. And this time I proof read before I hit send! LOL

I will say that it got considerably smaller and back in place, but I honestly think she had cancer, beyond the prolapsed crop. I was feeling some weird things in there. She was old, i had her for 12 years and got her as an adult so who knows how old she was. She was living in my house for the last three weeks so i could care for her better. I really do think the massaging helped her a great deal. Small circles. And this time I proof read before I hit send! LOL
Wow! She lived a long time! I will continue to massage her crop, but thinking she needs a bra, too. Where did you get the one you had?

Back
Top Bottom