Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
what color of legs and type of comb do they have?

They have dark legs, blackish looking. It hard to tell comb type right now, they look really small. I think maybe straight but I thought that before do I reserve opinions until they're around three weeks old.

I'm not Draye, but two years ago I did the same breeding in reverse.  The mothers were the Jersey Giants, and the resulting progeny had dark legs and single straight combs. Some were smaller than others.  They are beautiful birds and lay large mostly pinkish eggs.  Then last year I was on to the next generation and this year hope to add a few more.  They're wonderful additions to my flock.
    A straight combed dark legged son of this first breeding bred to EE's gave me pea combed EE's who are excellent layers of green and blue eggs .This year I want to hatch some of those eggs.

You may be the one who post something before and where I got the ideal. If I keep any of these they are going back to a EE to make sure the blue egg gene continues, even if these lay brown eggs.

Keep updates on yours.

We absolutely love our PULTANS! They are Polish/Sultan mixes and they are spectacular!

We're hoping for the rare Black Sultan to pop at some point so we can try to breed those...Most look like Black White Crested Polish with cuffs, beards, feathered feet and attitudes we find in all our Polish, pure sweetness!

I was thinking of pumping up my Welsummer flock
What would one get whe crossing Welsummer to a partridge rock
I think the cross would produce a larger chicken than pure Welsummer and they both are similar in appearance
Welsummer being the better looking bird
What do you all think
Rooster hen one way or the other
Everybody give it a think

I was thinking of pumping up my Welsummer flock
What would one get whe crossing Welsummer to a partridge rock
I think the cross would produce a larger chicken than pure Welsummer and they both are similar in appearance
Welsummer being the better looking bird
What do you all think
Rooster hen one way or the other
Everybody give it a think
Sorry, I do not have experience with either breed. Good luck! Sounds like a fun project.

This is my sweet little bubbles. His dad is a buff orpington/buff Silkie and his mom is a red sex link

This is him at a week old

And this is him at about 1 and a half months

This is my sweet little bubbles. His dad is a buff orpington/buff Silkie and his mom is a red sex link

This is him at a week old

And this is him at about 1 and a half months

Oh my gosh! Switch the two pictures! the first one is at a month and a half, and the second one is him at a week old.

This is My only mix I currently have.
I found This little unexpected chunck munk in coop yesterday morning!!!!
Hatched out of my Easter eggers green egg and dad was a splash blue laced red wyandotte.

To me it looks like a perfect split of what EE chicks and wyandotte chicks look like... I think I should get a olive egg out of the chick
Also do any of y'all have tricks to tell if it's pullet or cockrel by the coloring?
Ill post pics as She matures

Back
Top Bottom