Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics

This is My only mix I currently have.
I found This little unexpected chunck munk in coop yesterday morning!!!!
Hatched out of my Easter eggers green egg and dad was a splash blue laced red wyandotte.

To me it looks like a perfect split of what EE chicks and wyandotte chicks look like... I think I should get a olive egg out of the chick
Also do any of y'all have tricks to tell if it's pullet or cockrel by the coloring?
Ill post pics as She matures
With mixed breeds it is hard to tell. I have a barred rock mix roo, and he will throw out chicks with dots on their heads depending on what hen laid the egg. The dots are always the boys.

Here is Sassy, a bantam mix( her mom and dad were mixes, so her background is shrouded in mystery. Behind Sassy, is El Drago, an austrolorp/Isa brown. This picture was taken a month ago so you can't see it, but El Drago has grown rust-red leakage on his wings, neck, and some on his saddle feather area.

Here is Sassy, a bantam mix( her mom and dad were mixes, so her background is shrouded in mystery. Behind Sassy, is El Drago, an austrolorp/Isa brown. This picture was taken a month ago so you can't see it, but El Drago has grown rust-red leakage on his wings, neck, and some on his saddle feather area.

nice birds!

Back
Top Bottom