Cross Continental Friends!!!

Hay Bill. Your quite hip aren't you! lol  Good to hear from you!  What are you up to now?
Hay Ugly!  That's some chicken!  Your moving up in the chicken world!

http://translate.google.it/#en/it/

Hay Bill. L'anca abbastanza non è vero! lol Buona sentire da voi! Che cosa stai facendo adesso?
Hay Ugly! Che è un po 'di pollo! Il tuo avanzando nel mondo pollo!

even if I try to process yours with a translator, it doesn't work, and it's always the same, for almost the 90%

I don't know what I've got to do, maybe, I've got to write in some ancient or slang forms or italian!

http://translate.google.it/#en/it/

Hay Bill. L'anca abbastanza non è vero! lol Buona sentire da voi! Che cosa stai facendo adesso?
Hay Ugly! Che è un po 'di pollo! Il tuo avanzando nel mondo pollo!

even if I try to process yours with a translator, it doesn't work, and it's always the same, for almost the 90%

I don't know what I've got to do, maybe, I've got to write in some ancient or slang forms or italian!
Bill, your up to date with your music. Your cool, you know all types of styles of music! This is a good thing!

megan i hope your mom has a wonderful birthday.

betty the one from outside with the cross beak i have to feed her wet chick food mash but i feed it to her on a metal baby spoon its like a teaspoon big. does anyone know how many times a day i should be feeding her? i let her eat until she doesn't want anymore.

megan i hope your mom has a wonderful birthday.

betty the one from outside with the cross beak i have to feed her wet chick food mash but i feed it to her on a metal baby spoon its like a teaspoon big. does anyone know how many times a day i should be feeding her? i let her eat until she doesn't want anymore.
Thanks! When I had a cross beak like that we fed him four five times a day, granted part of it was the fact that my little siblings loved baby feeding something!

Thanks! When I had a cross beak like that we fed him four five times a day, granted part of it was the fact that my little siblings loved baby feeding something!

when did it finally eat solid food? and did it just start eating the solid food by itself or did you guys do something to make it start eating solid?

when did it finally eat solid food? and did it just start eating the solid food by itself or did you guys do something to make it start eating solid?
Actually he never did, we tried but he had such a severe cross beak that he couldn't do it, so we always gave him the wet mash, oatmeal, soft things like that, we eventually just left a bowl out for him, sadly he got to the point where he couldn't eat anything anymore and died.

Hello.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom