Cross Continental Friends!!!

Still under voluntary fire evacuation. All critters out but rabbits, cats, chickens/ducks/turkey, and the dog. If the fire turns on us we are leaving the chickens, etc. but are staged for the rabbits already. The cats are easy and we can't keep the dog out of the car! We already have the guns (welcome to california) the identification papers, my gold, and a few small trinkets out. Other than that I say let the sumbitch burn, I've been wanting a new clothes washer!
They managed to contact hubby in the hills and he came home to support my fretting. And now we wait.
On a completely different note, my friend Sandy sent me this link to a video on YouTube. If you are offended by nekkid bums don't watch. It's a guy who completes a jumping course on his horse while riding nude. Nice buns and a great job on the course.

Karen
Who has everyone on standby for a chicken BBQ if the fire comes through

We had to hike into the fire line to get my horses out. They were at a friends property. The funny thing was there was wet water weed all over in the field. At first I couldn't piece it together. The helicopters have this big folding bag they use to pick up water and the weeds were falling off the bags and into the field. Too funny!

Karen

Gosh it sounds awful Karen. Hope it doesn't turn on you. Glad you're ready for it though. Stay safe. Interesting video, hope he wiped properly!

Well I've had the day from total Hell but look what I just found....

Goodness Karen! I hope you and all your family and friends stay okay!! I can't imagine how scary wildfires are!!

Still under voluntary fire evacuation. All critters out but rabbits, cats, chickens/ducks/turkey, and the dog. If the fire turns on us we are leaving the chickens, etc. but are staged for the rabbits already. The cats are easy and we can't keep the dog out of the car! We already have the guns (welcome to california) the identification papers, my gold, and a few small trinkets out. Other than that I say let the sumbitch burn, I've been wanting a new clothes washer!
They managed to contact hubby in the hills and he came home to support my fretting. And now we wait.
On a completely different note, my friend Sandy sent me this link to a video on YouTube. If you are offended by nekkid bums don't watch. It's a guy who completes a jumping course on his horse while riding nude. Nice buns and a great job on the course.

Karen
Who has everyone on standby for a chicken BBQ if the fire comes through

karen i feel so bad for you im so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom