Cross Continental Friends!!!

today i bought 6 chicks 4 NN's one black chick i have no idea what kind it has blackish legs idk if you call it slated or not, and one that is like a yellowish with a peachy or cinnamon color over the yellow. i have no idea what those two are. any guesses?

OH Karen, I hope and pray your OK! Wow, that doesn't happen often I hope! Good to lock up the jewels and let the dryer be dammed! Poor chickie's :-(

Beth how awesome an egg I can't wait for my girls!

Uglyduckling your doing real great w/ the chickens now you'll have to post us some pic's!

OH Karen, I hope and pray your OK! Wow, that doesn't happen often I hope! Good to lock up the jewels and let the dryer be dammed! Poor chickie's :-(

Beth how awesome an egg I can't wait for my girls!

Uglyduckling your doing real great w/ the chickens now you'll have to post us some pic's!

the yellow chick died i had a feeling it would. it kept leaving its eyes closed. i know they werent stuck close cause it would open them but he would leave them open for like a second and then close them. the black one keeps his eyes open for most of the time but then sometimes he doesnt i have a feeling he will die too. the black and yellow one were in the same cage and there were dead chicks in there. this feed store is not very good with their animals makes me so mad. their sheep they have there the hooves are to long on some of them and can't walk without limping and the workers there dont even care.

im so sorry about your chick. Keeping my fingers crossed for the other one. Yeah that makes me mad too. What's wrong with people. Some people shouldnt be allowed to have animals.

Back
Top Bottom