Cross Continental Friends!!!

lol dont worry nancy soon i will buy one.

lol my dog was barking outside by the staircase and wouldnt stop so i went outside to check and there was a crab eating an almond fruit! and not like some 1 in crab it was like the size of my hand and it wanted to pinch me lol i wanted to catch it but i went in to tell my fiance and by the time i came back out it was gone. oh and i have like a little stream that i am guessing it crawled up from. haha im thinking i should try and make a crab trap and catch some crab.

lol dont worry nancy soon i will buy one.

lol my dog was barking outside by the staircase and wouldnt stop so i went outside to check and there was a crab eating an almond fruit! and not like some 1 in crab it was like the size of my hand and it wanted to pinch me lol i wanted to catch it but i went in to tell my fiance and by the time i came back out it was gone. oh and i have like a little stream that i am guessing it crawled up from. haha im thinking i should try and make a crab trap and catch some crab.
be careful, their clamps stings a lot...

I like some country music too but more jazzy country. How many chickens you have? I have 12 now and get 2 eggs a day. It is sunny weather here in Jo'burg and there by you?
me too. Jazzy's more catchy though. I got 19 of them and offered 7 eggs a day by my different types: Kabirs, Modern Phil. Natives, Kabir-Basilan Cross.
were in the lower part of the philippines and its kinda hot, i thinks its goin to rain. The once bright blue sky has blemished to the darkness of the lonely, mourning clouds. Every drop of rain embodies the misery of the odds.
sorry, getting poetic..

Hi there, how about a friend from Johannesburg, South Africa!  I'm raising chickens in the big city. I am a farm girl deep in my heart.  Love reading, gardening and arts & crafts.  I love a variety of music

Welcome! Pleased to meet you! My dad's girlfriend is south African. Have you always lived there? I'm in the UK. X x

Hey Cheerychick! Megan in South Carolina U.S. Glad we got to welcome you before crazy Nancy did! lol

Good to see you around Jude!

Back
Top Bottom