Crossing Brahma and Wyandotte chooks - please share your cross pics!

Oh wow! Yes maybe that's what Zippy was! She does look alot like your Mia! We got our first flock (of 3) from a hatching program at my sons childcare centre. The other chook in the pic was an ISA Brown, and we had an Australorp cross as well. I've never seen any Buff Comets for sale where I live (Maitland, Australia) but Mia really looks like our Zippy so its quite possible!
Wow, that's cool about the hatching program. I bred all of my Buff Comets. Their father was a Buff Orpington and their mothers were Golden Comets. I got the name Buff Comet from somewhere on here, BYC. I don't know if anybody actually sells them.

I have an EE named Dafi, she is amazing

Attachments

• ameraucana1.png
    ameraucana1.png
    87 KB · Views: 5
She's a really gorgeous girl! Her colour and her shape are lovely and she looks like a big girl. Shame she wasn't much of a good layer for you. She reminds me just a tiny bit, of a chicken I had in my first flock Zippy. I think she was probably a cross and I'm not sure what she had in her but she was a big girl. She did not lay well either.
Thanks for sharing Nalla! You've inspired me to look at the Buff Orpington for my next flock :)
She looks like a red sex link.

Back
Top Bottom