Crowing hen, anyone? Experts, please confirm she IS a hen please?

She looks like a hen, but I wouldn't qualify as one of the 'experts'. And I haven't had chicks in several years, so I don't know exactly what an eighteen week old should look like. It does look like a hen for now, though.

She looks like my EE hen
smile.png

Quote:
Hahahaha just got to this, I been busy all day.
I love all the pics, she needs to crow more often if thats what gets your camera out.
I hope shes a she. Maybe you need to get her on the pill, I hear that helps with hormone levels.
lol.png

I really just don't know what to say. There must be a way to get her to act a little more Feminine.
I sure hope this is just one of those "experimental phases"

Oh and next time you make a major post, you can always jump in my ongoing thread and yell at me to go look at it
tongue.png

lol.png

More feminine. lol Thats funny cuz I was out talking to her yesterday telling her I was gonna put ribbons in her hair (feathers) and get her a skirt or dress to put on her, and perhaps a pretty boa...
lol.png

She has some absolutely gorgeous coloring coming in on her neck.

I get the camera out a LOT, I just dont know how to hook up my digital cam. One of these days, someone might tell me how to do that.
tongue.png

More pics for ya then...right on the edge of adulthood here, at 18 weeks

7-25-2007-119.jpg

7-25-2007-129.jpg

I keep telling her to put her tail UP, she is SOoooooo much prettier with that tail up, but I dont have one single pic with it up. Anyone, for the record, why do some hens have their tail up a lot and some down and what does it mean? She DOES put it up now and again, and when she stands there with her chest out, she looks fancy!
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom