Crowing Title up for Grabs! Contest! Winners Announced!

Alright now folks, since the enties have been coming in so very slowly, we decided to do away with the end date. We simply need enough entries to judge. These prizes are HUGE! Come on now people, get your rooster in this. Can't make me believe you couldn't use $50!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe no one thinks their rooster is annoying. I dont think mine is but my neighbors roo thats another story, but then again she probably feels the same way about mine
lol.png

Here's my little roo that drives my husband NUTS!!! He started slowly - maybe a crow now-and-then. Now, it all day long!

He may be small (banatam EE'r), but his war-cry is mighty! He was 12 weeks old at the time we shot this video.

Last edited:
Alright folks, I have made an example video. Of course this is not an entry for us and we can't win because we are judges. I made this with only the available tools available to everyone on youtube.com. If you have other editing tools available to you, you are welcome to use them as well. This is what we expect for all entries. You MUST put Backyardchickens.com in there somewhere. If you haven't done this then you need to log back into your youtube account and edit to make the necessary changes. You must also state the age and breed of your rooster in you enrty post to be eligable to win (example: Breed:Bantam Leghorn-Age:18 months or Breed:Unknown-Age:Unknown) This must be your video and we prefer it to be your rooster, there will be exceptions if it is a friend's or neighbor's rooster but please make sure you have permission to film their bird.

If you have not already edited your youtube.com entry please do so in order to be eligable to win.

Last edited:
This is our example ONLY entry, we are not eligable to win. This is for informational purposes only to show what is expected of your entries.

This is T.C., he has one of the most annoying crows in our flock. We love him but he sure can get under your skin! T.C. rules his flock of mostly large laying hens and makes a great leader for them when they are all free ranging in the yard.

Breed: Bantam Leghorn

Last edited:
This little guy is so obnoxious, I'm trying to rehome him. Just to be nice, I'm sending his 2 fav hens with him (if someone will take him, that is!)
barnie.gif

Everyday he stands on the propane tank and announces himself several times.
Later, he will do it again on the fence
and later still, he will stand on the coop and do it again right before roosting time!

Breed: Bantam (? variety) He is lightly booted, rose comb, long waddles

I also have an itty-bitty roo who's crow is so small it would win "cutest crow"!
frow.gif

Last edited:
This is Mr. and Mrs. Crele. Mr. Crele is about 18 months old and, according to him, the ultimate rooster! He sings, he dances, and he is a very attentive, but jealous, husband. Despite all his macho posturing, his crow isn't quite the expression of manly roosterness that he seems to think it is, but he doesn't let that stop him from unleashing it at every opportunity throughout the day.

Breed: Old English Game Bantam

Back
Top Bottom