crying and can't stop

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, May 22, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I just watched My sisters keeper. sadest movie I think I have ever seen. Probably should have watched it since I have two daughters haveing 2 different medical problems that could possible be cancer.
    someone please reasure me they will be ok. (one with a bad pap smear and the other with thyroid problems).

I am sorry just need reasurrance right now.I have been doing really good until I watched this movie

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I read the book.. it was such a good book.

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's going to be okay. Now go watch something sweet and silly!

4. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I bawled like a baby when I read the book. I wasn't brave enough to watch the movie.

Praying that your girls will be okay. [​IMG]

5. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    You just pray for your gals and I am sure others of us on here will do the same. Now turn off the sad movie and watch or read something funny. Save sad movies for good times when you are just feeling hormonal. When things really suck you really just need as much happy movies, books, music and people surrounding you. It makes staying sane so much easier.

I was having a rough time and my husband bought me the Cosbys on DVD. I always loved that show and I always laughed. I also had an old tape of a comedy routine he did. ( the one where he described giving birth as pulling your lower lip over your head) It really just lifts you up. Hugs, no more crying, no more sad movies for a while.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by