CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

I hop to be there this year. With 4 kids
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I hope to be there this year. I also hope I have some young Buff Orpingtons to sell.That of course depends on this new rooster I got. I am thinking about bringing some Homemade Portuguese Sweet Bread.

I guess I should have mentioned that I will definitely be bring my wife. I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Don't forget one important thing, since we have to rent the pavilion for this event, the cost has to come from someone's pocket. In the last couple years we've asked for donations to help reimburse the person covering this expense. So, please plan to bring some extra cash to help.

I'm coming. Don't know what chickens I'll bring yet. I am looking for an Amerucana black hen/pullet or a blue. Have a splash roo that want's a gal :). Plus I have my lavender roo that needs someone to love LOL!

We also went last year for the first time and looking forward to it again. We took our 5-year-old granddaughter last year and she has told her little sister (3) all about it, so now we HAVE to bring them both. Quite the fun event in their eyes. I've already gotten four, fun raffle items for the table. I'm looking for blue egg layers to buy and may bring some silkies to sell.

Back
Top Bottom