CS16 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 11, 2016

Unfortunately, my family and I won't be able to attend CS16 as we have had a death in the family. I hope all of you will have fun. I wish I could go.

Folks, very sorry for the late notice, but I will be unable to make C-S this year. I'll very much miss catching up with good chicken friends, and will definitely miss the talk by the MSU person - thanks, Mary, for working so diligently to get that scheduled! If anyone records it, I would love to see it!!

My husband has to have surgery right before C-S and will need me by his side for several days (it's nothing serious, but he will need my help and I need to be home).

I bought the hot dogs and am happy to deliver them to someone else - I'm in Swartz Creek, near Flint - anyone close enough that I could hook up with before Saturday?? Reaching out via PM works best for me as I'll be answering with my phone, and I don't receive thread post notifications, only PMs.

Just wanted to update: I will be attending with my four kids, my DH has to work that day.
tongue.gif

Folks, very sorry for the late notice, but I will be unable to make C-S this year. I'll very much miss catching up with good chicken friends, and will definitely miss the talk by the MSU person - thanks, Mary, for working so diligently to get that scheduled! If anyone records it, I would love to see it!!

My husband has to have surgery right before C-S and will need me by his side for several days (it's nothing serious, but he will need my help and I need to be home).

I bought the hot dogs and am happy to deliver them to someone else - I'm in Swartz Creek, near Flint - anyone close enough that I could hook up with before Saturday?? Reaching out via PM works best for me as I'll be answering with my phone, and I don't receive thread post notifications, only PMs.
Good vibes to the grill-master. Take care of him so he can cook next go-around!

I am planning on going....may bring my friend. Probably bringing cookies of some type.

If anyone is interested, I have a pair of American Buff Geese (1 year old)....just too many to keep them all. Also a pair of pet quality Welsh Harlequin ducks (1 year old). Will be listing them on FB/CL soon, but I'd prefer to sell/trade them Saturday if I can.

Back
Top Bottom