Ct laws channel 8 news.

crovaxtc

Hatching
Oct 8, 2015
So i was watching the news tonight and they just stated that we may have to start registering our chickens here in CT.

Article here. http://wtnh.com/2015/10/08/do-you-or-someone-you-know-have-chickens-in-the-backyard/

I understand the reasoning but the small nra mentality in me says this is not good. There are a lot of towns in the area that have laws limiting or outlawing chickens. Now to know they may come eliminate your flock because a neigbors birds got ill. Seems wrong to me. Would like some thoughts from others on this. This state is driving me nuts with the amount of things they are making harder for everyone.

On top of that i have seen experts on other news programs saying that large comercial chicken farms are not to blame for these out breaks but it is our fault as backyarders... would hate to think our state is listening to these "experts"

Just another way big money is trying to keep us a dependent upon their inferior products I think. In Norwalk, CT there is the noise ordinance so roosters are a no outdoors go but the only other rule is that a chicken may not reside in your house with you unless it has a diaper on.

Back
Top Bottom