Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

Thanks Jimmy.

Dana. My birds are already on their way to Hollister, but I do have Cock birds available. I have four or five, and I can have one brought to Modesto if you are interested.

Zach
Zach, Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, my horse has been very ill and I am spending all my free time treating him.

I went to the hollister show and saw what I assume were your Cubalayas. They were some of the most striking birds I have ever seen. I had to get back home to do treatments on my horse, so I didn't get a chance to see the judging. I hope you did well. I am very interested in getting a cock from you at the Modesto show, if you still have one available. Do to my sick horse, I didn't sign up to show in Modesto but will drive over to check out the entries in between horse treatments. Hopefully we can arrange something at the show, if not I can try to come your way this spring.

Thanks,

cranked up the incubator today. 14 red pyle eggs, 5 black eggs, and 2 duckwing eggs. hopefully next incubation is wheatons, black reds, and birchens. will try whites and wheaton grades after that. if I need any more, will let the hens hatch the rest.

I would like to let everyone know that the Cubalaya Club website will be shutting down at the end of March, unless someone cares to take it over. I would be glad to donate the www.cubalayaclub.com domain name to anyone who has interest in it for future club purposes as long as they promise to not hold it ransom when an official club is finally one day formed. PM me if you are interested.

jungle, I think it should be the official club. have you had any pm's about it? cubakid, saladin, gallorojo, troyer, zook, bender, any interest? maybe take a collection to pay for domain each year? I am losing interest with facebook.

jungle, I think it should be the official club. have you had any pm's about it? cubakid, saladin, gallorojo, troyer, zook, bender, any interest? maybe take a collection to pay for domain each year? I am losing interest with facebook.

I have not heard from anyone in quite a while. As said to you in my last PM. I will be glad to keep it up if there is still some interest in it and I can get some help. The total cost to keep the site up for a year is $80.

Cubalaya bantam project pairs. I will breed them as paired and later in the year I'll switch the cockerels and get another batch. I'm trying for as wide a genetic pool as possible as these are all siblings.

Cubalaya bantam project pairs. I will breed them as paired and later in the year I'll switch the cockerels and get another batch. I'm trying for as wide a genetic pool as possible as these are all siblings.

Very Nice. Send me some clean pics of these to put on the website if you would. I don't think we have any white cubas on there yet.

This tail spread is intriquing. I'll breed him back to his mother, that's where he got his excellent tail trait.

Back
Top Bottom