Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

Thanks, the pens were built a month ago. I'm really happy with them.. I going to wait on the Arils, I going to visit somebody local that has some. Rey

glad you like the white cubalayas. I am sure that someone will buy the dark asil that I was saving for you rey.
since most of the cubalaya breeders in the country browse this forum, I would like to put something out there; I need a pure white cubalaya cock, about 2 years old , with multi spurs, over 7 lbs, tame, and from a npip tested flock. I would need this bird by may 2016. pm me if you think you can supply and we can agree on price now. also need a brush or zook bb red cock, 6+ lbs, 2 years old with multi spurs, tame and also from a npip tested flock. I would need this bird by sept 2016. pm me if you can supply and we will work out details

Just noticed this guy in my free range flock this morning. I figure he is a cross between my Golden Duckwing American Game rooster a one of my wheaten cubalaya hens that are running free.

Last edited:
Just noticed this guy in my free range flock this morning. I figure he is a cross between my Golden Duckwing American Game rooster a one of my wheaten cubalaya hens that are running free.

Yes he certainly looks like a cross. Perhaps you could breed him back over his mother?

I was also wondering what the best breeding pen for my area would be for a pair would be...it would also have to be predator resistant...we live within eye sight of the Genesee river...so we get problems with raccoons unless we have a good, sturdy pen... Pics would also be greatly appreciated
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom