Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Well, I've sampled coffee other places and decided I like it here best (maybe because I'm making it :lol: )...so a fresh pot is ready and there's tea too, so help yourselves! And have a good Sunday!

smiley coffee table.gif

Thanks Debby. I think people are behaving here because they are afraid of you. :gig Seriously everyone with a brain is upset and a bit anxious and has strong opinions. I get it, but lets retain respect for others and lift one another up the best we can.

That's funny Sour, I don't think anyone has ever been afraid of me. Except maybe my kids, when they were very small and hadn't worked out how to wheedle.

I am so tired, sick and tired, of the doom and gloom. Every one is a medical doctor or a political expert or is using this situation as a chance to espouse their pet theories. I'm over and done with it. Maybe I'm stupidly optimistic, but I choose to look for any bright side possible. Life is serious enough already, why wallow in the woulda coulda shoulda's. If ever a time called for respect and a chance to uplift each other, this is it.

There, said my peace and that's all I'm going to say.

So...let's have a cup of coffee (or tea) and go out and enjoy this day God has seen fit to give us.

Well, I've sampled coffee other places and decided I like it here best (maybe because I'm making it :lol: )...so a fresh pot is ready and there's tea too, so help yourselves! And have a good Sunday!

View attachment 2066411
Thanks Debby. I think people are behaving here because they are afraid of you. :gig Seriously everyone with a brain is upset and a bit anxious and has strong opinions. I get it, but lets retain respect for others and lift one another up the best we can.

This is the only coffee shop I come to so I guess I like Debby's coffee best too! LOL! I also haven't seen her other side so I didn't know to be afraid. :lau

That's funny Sour, I don't think anyone has ever been afraid of me. Except maybe my kids, when they were very small and hadn't worked out how to wheedle.

I am so tired, sick and tired, of the doom and gloom. Every one is a medical doctor or a political expert or is using this situation as a chance to espouse their pet theories. I'm over and done with it. Maybe I'm stupidly optimistic, but I choose to look for any bright side possible. Life is serious enough already, why wallow in the woulda coulda shoulda's. If ever a time called for respect and a chance to uplift each other, this is it.

There, said my peace and that's all I'm going to say.

So...let's have a cup of coffee (or tea) and go out and enjoy this day God has seen fit to give us.

Well put! I'm going to keep hoping for the best and trying to lift those around me up until my last breath. I commented a few times in the c-virus thread and it was just too much for me. I want to stay updated with whats going on with everyone (because I don't watch the news) but there was just too much negativity and arguing over the same things over and over. :idunnoMaybe it's better now, I haven't checked.

On a more positive note, I've been receiving updates on the vegetable seeds I gave out around the neighborhood as well as updates from those that got chicks and goslings from me (I gave a package of toilet paper to one, lol, no update on that fortunately).
I've also noticed more people taking walks with their kids and playing in their yard around the neighborhood than I have EVER seen. It's not a desirable situation by any means but it's really bringing a lot of families closer to each other around here it seems.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom