Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Thanks. I really can't figure this out. She'll have a couple really good days and then get sick again. This is when I need a veterinarian. I think there is one in Seattle, but that is 100 miles away, and that is the epicenter of Coronavirus for Washington. :barnie

Is there any way you could have a virtual appointment (I think that's what they call it) with him? That would keep you from driving so far. Just a thought.

Good morning everyone! :frow

Just brewed a vat of coffee, y'all have at it. You tea-sippers, hot water is on the stove.
I have breakfast tacos, also! Everyone be nice and don't horde! :lol: I know they are delicious but 1 per person. :D

73°F and thunderstorms...so much for doing yardwork today!

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Thanks Sean for the tea and taco. Have a very good day.

Is there any way you could have a virtual appointment (I think that's what they call it) with him? That would keep you from driving so far. Just a thought.
I don't know who it is at the moment. Just have heard there is one. I can't even get a virtual with my own doctor, not sure veterinarians are more accessible right now. :confused:

Val, how is Queen Bee today? (Do I have the right royal?)
She is doing very poorly, and I'm not at all sure what else I can do for her. If she gets much worse, I may ask DH to euthanize her. I don't want to watch her suffer for a long time. If I can keep her comfortable, I will.

Still, whenever I give her an aspirin, she gets better, but that just tells me it is helping her with the pain.

I wonder if I will be able to get a necropsy at this time. I'll have to check out the state lab site.

ETA: Thanks for asking!!! I should have started with that! :love

She is doing very poorly, and I'm not at all sure what else I can do for her. If she gets much worse, I may ask DH to euthanize her. I don't want to watch her suffer for a long time. If I can keep her comfortable, I will.

Still, whenever I give her an aspirin, she gets better, but that just tells me it is helping her with the pain.

I wonder if I will be able to get a necropsy at this time. I'll have to check out the state lab site.

ETA: Thanks for asking!!! I should have started with that! :love

Sheez, I just can't 'like' that Val. Wish things were better. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom