Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hi Andrea :frow

I am going to force myself to start organizing the basement. I think. No, for sure. Maybe. We'll see. :gig (I've been telling myself to work on it all winter.)

LOL! I'm sure you'll feel much better once you get started! I have the hardest time motivating myself to do tasks like that but I actually really enjoy organizing. It's so satisfying once the project is done!

LOL! I'm sure you'll feel much better once you get started! I have the hardest time motivating myself to do tasks like that but I actually really enjoy organizing. It's so satisfying once the project is done!

That's true, it is satisfying once it's done. Maybe if I just start with one small area, that will get me going.

What are you up to today?

That's true, it is satisfying once it's done. Maybe if I just start with one small area, that will get me going.

What are you up to today?

I'm planning on reorganizing my laundry room soon too...I'm also procrastinating. LOL!
We have nice cabinets in the laundry room and I want to switch some things around to keep some of my cleaning supplies in there and not all under my kitchen sink. We're installing a new reverse osmosis filtration system under the the sink and it takes up a lot of space...so the filtration system as well as the new sink and faucet are in my living room. You would think that would be enough of an annoyance to go organize the laundry room. :lau

Instead we got up early and worked on the garden bed for a while. I can't even take much credit, I walked away while my husband was working to look at flower blooms and watch the broody hen running around with her chicks...hahaha

DSC_0031.JPG

My mother and I have been modifying different mask patterns and we're finally happy enough with some of them to share with others. Still going to keep making changes until we're completely satisfied though.

Thank goodness we were able to find some non woven fabric to sew in it for extra protection. It's the difference between like 5% protection vs 56%. It's double sided, who says you can't be cute during a pandemic? lol, I'm sending this one to a BYC member. ❤

3-30-20 Face Mask.jpg

Good morning, Debby and Andrea!

You two are quite energetic with your plans!!! I need to do some of the same, and I can't figure out which project I want to start with. I have a room in the garage that is just storage for artwork, books, wildlife food, and right now it is sick bay for Queen Bee. We want to turn it into a bonus room, but oh boy, we have a little of this and that in there, and what to do with all of it??? I have about 5 boxes of books I've sorted out for the local library.

I should be working on it while I'm watching over Queen Bee, but instead I just watch over Queen Bee. :lau

Good morning, Debby and Andrea!

You two are quite energetic with your plans!!! I need to do some of the same, and I can't figure out which project I want to start with. I have a room in the garage that is just storage for artwork, books, wildlife food, and right now it is sick bay for Queen Bee. We want to turn it into a bonus room, but oh boy, we have a little of this and that in there, and what to do with all of it??? I have about 5 boxes of books I've sorted out for the local library.

I should be working on it while I'm watching over Queen Bee, but instead I just watch over Queen Bee. :lau

I don't blame you. If I has a sick hen all of my attention would be focused on her as well. Still hoping that she starts to feel better soon!

I'm planning on reorganizing my laundry room soon too...I'm also procrastinating. LOL!
We have nice cabinets in the laundry room and I want to switch some things around to keep some of my cleaning supplies in there and not all under my kitchen sink. We're installing a new reverse osmosis filtration system under the the sink and it takes up a lot of space...so the filtration system as well as the new sink and faucet are in my living room. You would think that would be enough of an annoyance to go organize the laundry room. :lau

Instead we got up early and worked on the garden bed for a while. I can't even take much credit, I walked away while my husband was working to look at flower blooms and watch the broody hen running around with her chicks...hahaha

View attachment 2069283

My mother and I have been modifying different mask patterns and we're finally happy enough with some of them to share with others. Still going to keep making changes until we're completely satisfied though.

Thank goodness we were able to find some non woven fabric to sew in it for extra protection. It's the difference between like 5% protection vs 56%. It's double sided, who says you can't be cute during a pandemic? lol, I'm sending this one to a BYC member. ❤

View attachment 2069288

Good job on the masks!

The Amaryliss (sp?) is beautiful! I've only ever grown those in pots in the house, nice to see one outside.

Back
Top Bottom