Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I’ve never seen a blue mottled! I bet those are gorgeous!
20190616_175840.jpg

Good morning everyone.

Coffee, hot water, tea and such are ready, enjoy!

@penny1960 be careful! I had a boss with vertigo and I know it can make you feel unsteady and sick. Hope that goes away soon.

I got rid of 9 chickens in 2 days. I moved those going to new homes into the mini coop after dark to facilitate being able to catch them, so last night at lockup the rest of the flock was a wee nervous. I'm sure the fireworks didn't help. It's nice to have just a few to look after and my yard will appreciate it too.

Good morning everybody! :frow

Thanks for the coffee IM. Sounds like a solid plan for moving chickens out. I'm glad you found good homes for them. How many do you have left?

I've been thinking I need to add to my flock. I have 7 that are around 3, so I'm only reliably getting eggs from my young Lavenders. I do have a few broodies, one should have a hatch any day. If they don't give me chicks, PULLETS, I'll have to raise some myself. That is my least favorite part of chickens. Hand raising the chicks is a lot of work. I wonder if I can find some day olds now and just put them under a broody. 🤔

Good morning everybody! :frow

Thanks for the coffee IM. Sounds like a solid plan for moving chickens out. I'm glad you found good homes for them. How many do you have left?

I've been thinking I need to add to my flock. I have 7 that are around 3, so I'm only reliably getting eggs from my young Lavenders. I do have a few broodies, one should have a hatch any day. If they don't give me chicks, PULLETS, I'll have to raise some myself. That is my least favorite part of chickens. Hand raising the chicks is a lot of work. I wonder if I can find some day olds now and just put them under a broody. 🤔
Hi Val. Right now I have 6 hens and Angus. I do have 7 eggs in my incubator though.
You can certainly try putting wee ones under the broody!

Back
Top Bottom