Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

How are you doing Val?
I'm doing great. Just a little anemic at the moment, but will probably get an iron infusion on Monday. Chemo doesn't start until I get my red blood cell count up, so I'll be feeling great for a while. 😁 Been trying to figure out what all I want to get done in the next two weeks. So, really, there is a specific chemo that works on exactly what I have. I'm being treated at OHSU where the doctor who came up with this chemo works. I think it's everything to have a treatment.

So, that's what I want for you. They just need to find the right treatment for you too. :fl 🙏 :hugs

I'm doing great. Just a little anemic at the moment, but will probably get an iron infusion on Monday. Chemo doesn't start until I get my red blood cell count up, so I'll be feeling great for a while. 😁 Been trying to figure out what all I want to get done in the next two weeks. So, really, there is a specific chemo that works on exactly what I have. I'm being treated at OHSU where the doctor who came up with this chemo works. I think it's everything to have a treatment.

So, that's what I want for you. They just need to find the right treatment for you too. :fl 🙏 :hugs
Thanks, I hope yours goes well with a minimum of discomfort.

Good morning everyone, enjoy your Saturday!
smiley coffee table.gif

Back
Top Bottom