Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning all. AZ today if you want it, I make it strong, help yourselves.
That is a good deal, I'm just surprised holiday stuff is out already (it is September, right?).
A manager at walmart once told hubs that stuff is out early so that families that don’t make much money can have time to buy stuff for the holidays. I think it’s so that stores can make as much money as possible from the hype. Maybe I’m cynical, but I have a hard time imagining walmart being philanthropic for any reason other than how it impact their bottom line. I’m curious to see what the black friday sales will be like this year and how that impacts major businesses.

@ValerieJ good to see you! Sounds like you’ve been a busy lady. I hope Queen Bee is ok and gets along well with Surly.

Good morning everybody. :frow

Thanks for the coffee, IM. :caf

The queen did not want to sleep in the little coop and was having nothing at all to do with sharing it with Surly Girl. We finally got her to go in when we sent Surly back to the big coop. I guess she’ll have this coop and run to herself until she is healed. At least she is safe now even though she is going to be a bit crabby about the whole thing.

Good morning everybody. :frow

Thanks for the coffee, IM. :caf

The queen did not want to sleep in the little coop and was having nothing at all to do with sharing it with Surly Girl. We finally got her to go in when we sent Surly back to the big coop. I guess she’ll have this coop and run to herself until she is healed. At least she is safe now even though she is going to be a bit crabby about the whole thing.
Well, she’s the Queen after all. Can’t have her upset Val geez! :gig

Back
Top Bottom