Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Oh My Goodness!! It's a babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! First egg hatched, actually pipped and hatched in less than six hours! Two more pipping now. How long do I leave the first baby in the incubator, until they have all hatched? I'm soooooooooo EGG CITED.... NEED MOAR COFFEEH!

Congrats! We'll need pictures!

Good morning all! This is Sizzle
View attachment 2346218
and her sister 🤞🏻Sassy!

View attachment 2346221

Cute tiny girls Chickie!

Oh My Goodness!! It's a babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! First egg hatched, actually pipped and hatched in less than six hours! Two more pipping now. How long do I leave the first baby in the incubator, until they have all hatched? I'm soooooooooo EGG CITED.... NEED MOAR COFFEEH!
What an exciting day!!! You can leave the newbie in there for 24 hrs easily. I've heard people go longer, but my chicks want out before then. It helps the other chicks hatch to have one out and chirping at them. :jumpy So Excited for your first hatch!!!

Good morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee! I'll have one like you're having, Debby. :caf

Chickie, those babies are adorable, and your photography is excellent as usual. You really must enter them in the fall photo contest. How will you choose the best one? I wonder if you can enter more than once. 🤔

Morning Val, hope you have a great day!

Guess what??? I got my old computer back good as new!!! Just needed a new battery. I sent it in on the extended warranty and last time they took several weeks before they even worked on it. This time it came back to me within two weeks!!! You cannot imagine how excited I was to see it in the box. I thought the new one had arrived, and there it was, my favorite computer!! :ya

I really hate new computers. :lau Oh well, I will keep the new one too when it gets here. I stood to lose too much on this one. Not letting that happen again. Big important stuff will be on the new one. :old

Morning Val, hope you have a great day!
Thanks! Still cleaning and trying to get on top of things that didn't get done while I was sick. Not very exciting, but I'm happy to be able to do it again!!

Hope you have a great day too! Actually, let's just both make it so!!! Sure miss Sean's pep talks in the mornings. :D

What's on your plate today?

Back
Top Bottom