Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone! Coffee's on!!! Making sunrise sandwiches. Any takers?

We pulled a fast one on the chicks last night. They have been reluctant to get up on the roosts with the big birds, so we went out after dark and cleared one of the roosts and put them up there. Then we turned the light out and left. :lol: I'll find out if it worked when I go to clean the coop today. No more chicks hiding in nesting boxes at night!!! Time to grow up a little. :jumpy

Good morning everyone! Coffee's on!!! Making sunrise sandwiches. Any takers?

We pulled a fast one on the chicks last night. They have been reluctant to get up on the roosts with the big birds, so we went out after dark and cleared one of the roosts and put them up there. Then we turned the light out and left. :lol: I'll find out if it worked when I go to clean the coop today. No more chicks hiding in nesting boxes at night!!! Time to grow up a little. :jumpy

Good morning Valerie! Sunrise sandwiches sound delicious!

Good afternoon one and all!

Water, tea, and condiments are ready.

Have a great day!

Sorry I'm so late, I was out cleaning out the coop with my helper. Took everything out of the coop and sprayed it down. let them free range for about two hours. closed door to the coop until it dries. The chickens are in their run.

Back
Top Bottom