Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hey there, @Ladies-Eight , think we ought to get this thread going again?

I made some coffee, if anyone is interested.

Lots of time has passed, and I'm still in love with my chickens, although there are 19 now and I don't know how that happened. :lol:

I chose Queen Bee for my Avatar for a while. She is 4 1/2 now and still going strong. Well, not laying eggs too often, but keeping the younger girls in line. I have a couple leghorns that like to go at it with each other and she comes and breaks it up. Then Pippi comes and tells her how fond he is of her for helping him with the flock. :love

What's new with you?

Lots of time has passed, and I'm still in love with my chickens, although there are 19 now and I don't know how that happened. :lol:

I chose Queen Bee for my Avatar for a while. She is 4 1/2 now and still going strong. Well, not laying eggs too often, but keeping the younger girls in line. I have a couple leghorns that like to go at it with each other and she comes and breaks it up. Then Pippi comes and tells her how fond he is of her for helping him with the flock. :love

What's new with you?
Hello Val. Great to see you again. Hope you are well. It's the same old thing on my end. Never changes. Was supposed to be getting a thunderstorm with hail and high winds and a little rain but it pretty well fizzled down to just a drizzle. Will keep hoping for rain. And thanks for the coffee.

What's new with you?

Sounds good to me.

What's new with you?

Good morning Val and everyone in the coffee shop! I made some overnight cold brew if anyone is interested!
I hope everyone is doing well! I haven't popped in here in forever!

Back
Top Bottom