Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone.

Hi Karen, how is your hubby doing? How are you doing?

A cup of tea sounds really good this morning.

Coffee's on for anyone who wants it!

He is home and doing so much better.

He is like a new person.

It was great to get a three week rest.

Grab a cup of tea and sit a spell.

Good morning everyone! Coffee's on!

I washed all 6 watering stations and gave the chickens nice fresh well water yesterday. But just as I'm saying this I'm remembering there is one inside the coop that normally DH takes care of. Will have to get that one changed out today. It was a chore and I'm glad it's done. Now with the bird netting over the run I'm not very concerned about the bird flu in my flock. What a relief.
Well birds poop in flight , and it can fall through netting.

He is home and doing so much better.

He is like a new person.

It was great to get a three week rest.

Grab a cup of tea and sit a spell.
That is the best news!!! I'm happy to hear it! Attitude is everything. Well, faith is, but attitude is a close sister. 😊

Well birds poop in flight , and it can fall through netting.

That's true, but they are saying this is in the migratory birds and since I'm on a river, those particular birds don't stray far from it, in fact not at all. I've never seen a duck or goose fly over my orchard. It's about 300' from the river's edge.

That's true, but they are saying this is in the migratory birds and since I'm on a river, those particular birds don't stray far from it, in fact not at all. I've never seen a duck or goose fly over my orchard. It's about 300' from the river's edge.
We're on a river too. We have geese fly over daily. Geese seem to poop where ever they are, even when flying.

Back
Top Bottom