Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Ok...I think if you don't like sushi, you might not like gravlax. However, some people who don't like sushi, like lox, and it's lox made with a lot of dill.

Whoops, didn’t mean to be insulting to the host. :oops: yours looks delicious and I think smoked or cured or whatever counts as cooked but I just don’t like the idea of cold raw slabs of fish hahah I’m willing to try it though!!

Whoops, didn’t mean to be insulting to the host. :oops: yours looks delicious and I think smoked or cured or whatever counts as cooked but I just don’t like the idea of cold raw slabs of fish hahah I’m willing to try it though!!
I'm not insulted. :lau Just putting out a warning. Not everyone likes the texture.

ETA: I would hate to wait for something for 2 days, flipping it every 8 hours, only to put it in my mouth and hate it. :sick

Welcome back, Sour. Did you guys enjoy your trip?

Great trip - thanks for asking, but for me it is always good to get back home. Travel weather was good both days, but on the way home we were stopped on I 95 for over a half an hour - sadly not an unusual thing on that highway.

I'm not insulted. :lau Just putting out a warning. Not everyone likes the texture.

Phew! Thank goodness!! I realized after that that’d be a bit like coming over for dinner then being like ewww gross!! :lau :oops: which I would never do IRL lol then again this is a restaurant and there’s lots of options. ;)

I have a weird thing with textures and sometimes won’t like certain foods because of it but I think I’d be willing to try this!

Although I’m not a huge seafood person in general which is weird considering I’m from New England and was born in Florida so have been around seafood my whole life LOL

Great trip - thanks for asking, but for me it is always good to get back home. Travel weather was good both days, but on the way home we were stopped on I 95 for over a half an hour - sadly not an unusual thing on that highway.

Many times it takes leaving home to appreciate it more. :)

Back
Top Bottom