Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I don't remember the hype being like this for Ebola, H1N1, etc. I think the hype is making everyone crazy.

I went to see my husband in rehab this week and was told if I did not fill out the coronavirus form I would not be able to visit him. Every time I go to see him I have to fill out the form and have my temperature taken. If my temperature is 100 degrees I will not be allowed to visit.
Well, that's just sad. I'm so sorry! :hugs
Probably not as some of those countries eat the animals.
Well, I eat animals. :confused: Just not my pets, and I think that's what you mean, right?
Due to a shortage of beds, Italy is refusing intensive care to anyone over 80 years old. :oops: :old
I probably shouldn't say this out loud, but that is where we are headed if we go with Medicare for All. I have an over 70 friend who has already been refused a surgery, and was told "we don't provide that surgery to people over 70".
I was in TSC today, alot of their feed was sold out! This is just getting too outta control with people going crazy, paranoid, and fearful of something that hasn't happened yet, being prepared is one thing, hoarding is altogether another thing entirely. I'm not downplaying the situation but common sense and level headed thinking needs to be used in this situation.
Again, I shouldn't say it out loud, but the media are the reason everyone is panicking! They are causing the panic. If you listen to the team working on it in the administration, they are all calm, but cautious. The media needed a new story, something to deflect from their senile presidential candidate who doesn't know the Declaration of Independence and calls it the "thing" because he can't even remember what it's called, and this virus gave them just what they needed. So, they will keep fanning the flames of panic as long as they can. Every piece of good news will be ignored or outright disputed and every piece of bad news will be exploited for all it's worth. :rant
I bought 5 bags of food but that is normal
never walk in to tsc
Are you able to call in your order and drive around back?
Mine is a very small mill here so ya same boat my birds would revolt to get
purina or such
What mill? Where is it?

Woodbridge is the food Val, I will never buy from tsc I hate them corporate thieves
all of them buy Mom and Pop store just to take them out of business but close those stores
they think they will drive to their corporate store wrong friggin answer here
Is Woodbridge the name of the store or the feed? Or maybe I should ask where you buy Woodbridge food.

Last edited:
I need to clarify my "reaction" to @featherhead007, I thought we were both angry about the same thing. I'm not angry at @featherhead007. :lau

Geez...I don't even pick up on it when someone disagrees with me. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what happened and I thought I was following along. I'm lost half the time anyway, literally and figuratively (I can't get anywhere without my GPS!) lol.

Back
Top Bottom