Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Goodmorning everyone. Thanks for the coffee, Debby. I've decided to drink my coffee here as well.
Looks like it's going to be a nice day here, if on the coolish side.

Good morning pert, I love a little cooler weather myself! It's hot here for the next few days and then it's going to drop back down to the mid 70s so I'm excited!

Well, I've sampled coffee other places and decided I like it here best (maybe because I'm making it :lol: )...so a fresh pot is ready and there's tea too, so help yourselves! And have a good Sunday!

View attachment 2066411
Good morning everybody! Well, you do make the best coffee, Debby! Outside of DH that is. :D I love when he brings me a cup in the morning. Unfortunately, now that he is retired, I'm awake before him, so thank goodness for YOUR coffee!

It's not raining this morning!!! I'm afraid to look at the weather channel right now. :oops:

Goodmorning everyone. Thanks for the coffee, Debby. I've decided to drink my coffee here as well.
Looks like it's going to be a nice day here, if on the coolish side.

Hi Pert, glad to see you!

A bit coolish here too but even at 40-something, it's warmer than it has been for a long time.

I hope you have a terrific day Pert :D

Thanks Debby. I think people are behaving here because they are afraid of you. :gig Seriously everyone with a brain is upset and a bit anxious and has strong opinions. I get it, but lets retain respect for others and lift one another up the best we can.
Prefer to leave that discussion in the Cafe, if it's okay with you. :)

Back
Top Bottom