Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Goodmorning Debby. I'll take some coffee, please. I think it's going to be a nice warm day around here. They're claiming up to 84° today. Kinda on the warm side.
Almost looks like I have two moons setting this morning in this picture.

20200407_064619.jpg

Goodmorning Debby. I'll take some coffee, please. I think it's going to be a nice warm day around here. They're claiming up to 84° today. Kinda on the warm side.

View attachment 2078598
Maybe a pair of UFOs!

View attachment 2078598

Morning Pert! We'll be in the 50's today :)

Maybe a pair of UFOs!

Hi Cap! You could be right about the UFO's...just one more strange thing to happen this year :lol:

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is staying well! We have a beautiful day ahead of us too! I was super excited to see that my citrus trees are covered in blossoms finally!! I've been tending them for years and they finally look like they're going to give us fruit. I have been neglecting them, go figure. lol!

IMG_20200407_085138568.jpg
IMG_20200407_085100914.jpg

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is staying well! We have a beautiful day ahead of us too! I was super excited to see that my citrus trees are covered in blossoms finally!! I've been tending them for years and they finally look like they're going to give us fruit. I have been neglecting them, go figure. lol!

View attachment 2078770View attachment 2078771
Wow! Look at that! Spring has sprung in Georgia!

We have buds on our trees, but no leaves yet. But, the rain is giving us a break, so I think I'll have that chicken coop very soon! DH has been making doors and windows in the shop so those should go on soon. Still need one of the walls up and the roof shingled, but progress is being made!

Wow! Look at that! Spring has sprung in Georgia!

We have buds on our trees, but no leaves yet. But, the rain is giving us a break, so I think I'll have that chicken coop very soon! DH has been making doors and windows in the shop so those should go on soon. Still need one of the walls up and the roof shingled, but progress is being made!

Progress is exciting!

Just made a fresh pot of coffee! Help yourself to a cup.

Best news of the day in our neck of the woods was going out and seeing Queen Bee running around and scratching the ground like she was never sick. :wee
I'll take some of that, thank you. Good news that your girl is feeling better!

Back
Top Bottom