Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning Andrea! How are things in your part of the world?

Doing well today! A little rain on and off but it stopped long enough that my landscaper came to do the lawn. It feels like a huge luxury to have my lawn done right now but we don't come in contact with each other at all so I guess it's one of the nice safe jobs still. I do miss my chats with the landscaper now though, which sounds funny but this guy has been tending our lawn for years now.

I have another incubator on lockdown and I'm expecting a few Silkied Cochin Bantams to start hatching soon. I was hoping they would hatch early since they're such tiny eggs so I could move my Ameraucanas into the hatcher right after the Cochins...but no such luck. They're taking their time, lol. :caf

Doing well today! A little rain on and off but it stopped long enough that my landscaper came to do the lawn. It feels like a huge luxury to have my lawn done right now but we don't come in contact with each other at all so I guess it's one of the nice safe jobs still. I do miss my chats with the landscaper now though, which sounds funny but this guy has been tending our lawn for years now.

I have another incubator on lockdown and I'm expecting a few Silkied Cochin Bantams to start hatching soon. I was hoping they would hatch early since they're such tiny eggs so I could move my Ameraucanas into the hatcher right after the Cochins...but no such luck. They're taking their time, lol. :caf

I'd love to see some newly hatched bantams! They must be super tiny.

How awesome to have a yard landscaper! Landscaping is on the to do list this summer :oops:

How awesome to have a yard landscaper! Landscaping is on the to do list this summer :oops:

lol, It's kind of a funny story how we ended up with one. We went through 2 riding lawn mowers and a push mower in like 3 years I think it was? My husband must have been trying to catch air over tree roots or something because the only mower that we still have in working order is the rotary push mower. :lau

Anyway, I had to call someone to keep the lawn managed every time ours died anyway so since we have had such terrible luck with lawnmowers we looked at what we were spending on them vs just paying someone to mow every other week during the summer months it ended up being almost the equivalent. The slight difference was worth it just to not have to be outside baking in the sun on those 90-100° days.

Back
Top Bottom