Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone!

Beautiful day here. We are suppose to have nice weather the rest of the week :celebrate

The tracking for the chicks updated last night and it says estimated delivery for Monday :thThat sounded pretty extreme so I called Meyers this morning and they said the shipping delays do not apply to lives and I should still get them in 1-3 days. Fingers crossed!!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Good morning everyone!

Beautiful day here. We are suppose to have nice weather the rest of the week :celebrate

The tracking for the chicks updated last night and it says estimated delivery for Monday :thThat sounded pretty extreme so I called Meyers this morning and they said the shipping delays do not apply to lives and I should still get them in 1-3 days. Fingers crossed!!

Keeping fingers crossed for you Riv! :fl

Good morning everyone!

Did you call your post office to tell them to expect your chicks?

68970CFE-720A-444F-99F7-B33D4AC5BD65.png

Good morning Y’all! It’s going to be a beautiful day!

Good morning everyone!

:caf Following along. Hope they are there soon! :fl

Back
Top Bottom