Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

View attachment 2228531
View attachment 2228532So excited! This is the coop I am having built! Hubby is working on the big ones for me so I asked my parents ( who are retired) to build me one! This is what they have done so far. Said it should be done by next weekend! :wee :ya All my babies are growing so fast. Now they will have somewhere to go when they leave the brooder.

Looks great! That will be very nice to have a "grow out" coop!

Morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee Debby!

Hi Val. Right now I have 6 hens and Angus. I do have 7 eggs in my incubator though.
You can certainly try putting wee ones under the broody!
I might do that. I had to break one of the broodies yesterday. She keeps coming out and then going back in and sitting on the wrong egg. We decided she needs to just go out and be a chicken and eat and drink. We put her last surviving egg under Girlie Girl, who is doing very well. So cute this morning, Girlie Girl got out to eat and drink Queen Victoria went in and sat on her eggs for her. When Girlie Girl got back, she got up and Girlie Girl went in and sat on the eggs. How sweet is that?
Morning all survived last night had a ton of fun just us
Slept like a rock that is when it is the worst laying down ..
day two drinking loads of water
Be careful with that. I know how you are feeling. Have had vertigo. Once it hit while I was driving on a freeway. That was one of the scariest days of my life. DH was in the car and had to steer us to the side of the road. I had no idea where it was. :barnie I'm glad you don't drive anymore. :D You take care of yourself and be very careful moving around. Does it make you nauseous? I got so sick with it. I called it a painless migraine. Having had those too, it felt quite the same, except for the headache.
View attachment 2228531
View attachment 2228532So excited! This is the coop I am having built! Hubby is working on the big ones for me so I asked my parents ( who are retired) to build me one! This is what they have done so far. Said it should be done by next weekend! :wee :ya All my babies are growing so fast. Now they will have somewhere to go when they leave the brooder.
Such a great grow out coop!

Morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee Debby!

I might do that. I had to break one of the broodies yesterday. She keeps coming out and then going back in and sitting on the wrong egg. We decided she needs to just go out and be a chicken and eat and drink. We put her last surviving egg under Girlie Girl, who is doing very well. So cute this morning, Girlie Girl got out to eat and drink Queen Victoria went in and sat on her eggs for her. When Girlie Girl got back, she got up and Girlie Girl went in and sat on the eggs. How sweet is that?
Be careful with that. I know how you are feeling. Have had vertigo. Once it hit while I was driving on a freeway. That was one of the scariest days of my life. DH was in the car and had to steer us to the side of the road. I had no idea where it was. :barnie I'm glad you don't drive anymore. :D You take care of yourself and be very careful moving around. Does it make you nauseous? I got so sick with it. I called it a painless migraine. Having had those too, it felt quite the same, except for the headache.
Such a great grow out coop!
That's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom