Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone! I get up so much later than you all that I needed a fresh pot of coffee. It's ready for anyone who wants a second, third or fourth cup. :D

Wow, Cap. That is a tough diagnosis! I hope you will keep us updated when you see the rheumatologist. And I really hope it is a mild case!!! I know a little about it because I had a friend with scleroderma, but not enough. Is it a progressive disease? I had to look up Renaud's. That doesn't sound like fun either. So do you just have numb fingers and toes all the time? I sure hope they can find a good treatment for you. :hugs
Over the last couple years I've had every kind of colonoscopy and endoscopy there is, most of them multiple times. They were sure my problem was taking too many NSAIDS and causing bleeding in my GI tract. It wasn't until I was at OHSU that they even looked beyond that. The funny thing is, NSAIDs became part of the pain control after surgery. lol I guess that's why they call it "practicing" medicine. But I'll tell you what, at OHSU, they are thorough. It doesn't feel like they are practicing at all. :D Getting the right doctors makes all the difference.
Never! And goats? OMG. I can't wait! I think I should have goats.
:hmm
Idk, I went from worrying about my health to looking for a goat for hours. A few of my fingers are numb, but the main problem is that my fingers and toes get cold very quickly and turn white . Then the nail beds turn blue.

Did a photo shoot yesterday!
A9C9E631-403B-4776-BD23-7EF68164A0C4.jpeg

EEBB4260-7ABC-4534-915C-EC93EB4FF550.jpeg

E70F2142-4AB7-4B3E-9E56-0996E865B27C.jpeg

Some people are traveling now. It might actually be safer to fly now than it was before the virus hit. They are definitely going the extra mile to keep things sanitized and safe. They never did that before. That being said, is driving a possibility for him?

Excited for your move! Keep us posted. :D

Yes, he'll drive. It's 750 miles so a long drive, but he stops over in Cheyenne to see my mom & nephew and that breaks up the trip a bit for him.

Back
Top Bottom