Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everybody! Coffee is on! Tea kettle is whistling! Come have a cup! Sit a spell. Tell us what is happening in your life today. :)

Good morning Val, thanks for the coffee!

Hmmm, what is happening in my life today? Not sure, guess I'll find out :lol:

Hope you're having a great day.

Good morning Val, thanks for the coffee!

Hmmm, what is happening in my life today? Not sure, guess I'll find out :lol:

Hope you're having a great day.
It's nice to be flexible. :D We are having a little rain this morning, so that slows things down a bit around here.

Did you need the rain? We've had brief showers the past 3 days (we always need rain).
Brief showers work for me. We just need it to water the lawn for us, and some planters, but really this area is never arid. The sun came out and now it's in the 80's. I'll take it! Perfect day. Rain for the greenery and sunshine without that intense 90+ heat we had last week. The chickens are happier too. They don't like that heat at all.

Brief showers work for me. We just need it to water the lawn for us, and some planters, but really this area is never arid. The sun came out and now it's in the 80's. I'll take it! Perfect day. Rain for the greenery and sunshine without that intense 90+ heat we had last week. The chickens are happier too. They don't like that heat at all.

A perfect day sounds just, well, perfect! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom