Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Sorry to be MIA for the last few days. Have been very sick. Had to have the yucky COVID test ( came back negative) but still feeling poorly. Today I feel a little better! Had 7 cute silky showgirls hatch during my sickness though that helped keep my spirits up! Hope everyone has a great day!
9E86B320-B6EC-4F0C-8A81-F88EFC4B70E1.jpeg

Sorry to be MIA for the last few days. Have been very sick. Had to have the yucky COVID test ( came back negative) but still feeling poorly. Today I feel a little better! Had 7 cute silky showgirls hatch during my sickness though that helped keep my spirits up! Hope everyone has a great day! View attachment 2283684

Sorry to hear you've been ill Chickie (and glad you checked out negative) :hugs

The chicks are adorable!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Came in for a cup of coffee and found the pot empty. Guess I'm really getting moving late today. :lau So, I made a fresh pot and I'm catching up a little here. :caf

@ValerieJ

How are you doing. Haven't seen you on Cup o' Joe and Tea Too very much.

Hope every thing is "A" okay with you.
Good morning @Ladies-Eight . Two weeks in and the side effects are starting up, so I am adjusting to that. Definitely not as bad as that IV chemo, but bad enough. I think my body will adjust to it. At least that's what I hear. And I don't want to sound vain, but the thing I'm most upset about is having bags under my eyes for the first time ever!!!! :barnie I don't think that goes away, so I'm exploring eye creams. Other than chemo, everything is fine here. Thanks for checking up on me. I may be sort of in and out for a while until this all settles out. But, don't worry, Debby will make coffee for you all. :love
Sorry to be MIA for the last few days. Have been very sick. Had to have the yucky COVID test ( came back negative) but still feeling poorly. Today I feel a little better! Had 7 cute silky showgirls hatch during my sickness though that helped keep my spirits up! Hope everyone has a great day! View attachment 2283684
I'm so sorry you were sick, but thank God it was not Covid!!! :hugs There is just nothing like having a few chicks hatch to make it all feel better, right?
Mine is due the 15th but no show birds.. Except showing me eggs of course,
good friend between Val and I will be here to buy chicks today :ya
Mine are due to hatch a week later on the 21st. I wonder if they will all hatch. Wonder if they will be all cockerels. 🤔

Happy Sunday Everyone! Came in for a cup of coffee and found the pot empty. Guess I'm really getting moving late today. :lau So, I made a fresh pot and I'm catching up a little here. :caf

Good morning @Ladies-Eight . Two weeks in and the side effects are starting up, so I am adjusting to that. Definitely not as bad as that IV chemo, but bad enough. I think my body will adjust to it. At least that's what I hear. And I don't want to sound vain, but the thing I'm most upset about is having bags under my eyes for the first time ever!!!! :barnie I don't think that goes away, so I'm exploring eye creams. Other than chemo, everything is fine here. Thanks for checking up on me. I may be sort of in and out for a while until this all settles out. But, don't worry, Debby will make coffee for you all. :love
I'm so sorry you were sick, but thank God it was not Covid!!! :hugs There is just nothing like having a few chicks hatch to make it all feel better, right?
Mine are due to hatch a week later on the 21st. I wonder if they will all hatch. Wonder if they will be all cockerels. 🤔

Good to hear from you Val! Sorry about the side effects (and the bags). You just take care of yourself and we'll be here when you feel like coming by. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom