Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone. :frow

Yes, it is definitely cooling off here quickly. Should have some frost this weekend. Time to turn off the river pump and fill the water tank at the chicken run. Fall is so much fun. Always something to do. 😁
Things are slowing down here.. grass is at a stand still.. leaves are falling so I can rake daily and stick them in the runs for funs. Still need to paint the house, but don't have the gumption to do it atm.

Things are slowing down here.. grass is at a stand still.. leaves are falling so I can rake daily and stick them in the runs for funs. Still need to paint the house, but don't have the gumption to do it atm.
Paint the house? You mean the outside of your house? That sounds like a big job!! We wouldn't be able to do that at this time of year, tbh. Too much rain. :lol: And the grass has not stopped growing. :rolleyes: Mowing wet grass is terribly difficult. Luckily, now that DH is retired, It's not my job. :D We have a riding mower, but emptying bags of wet grass is the pits, and I don't like leaving it on the ground.

Great idea putting the raked leaves into the run. :thumbsup

Paint the house? You mean the outside of your house? That sounds like a big job!! We wouldn't be able to do that at this time of year, tbh. Too much rain. :lol: And the grass has not stopped growing. :rolleyes: Mowing wet grass is terribly difficult. Luckily, now that DH is retired, It's not my job. :D We have a riding mower, but emptying bags of wet grass is the pits, and I don't like leaving it on the ground.

Great idea putting the raked leaves into the run. :thumbsup
Yes'm.. I do mean painting the outside of the house. Painted the last house I was in too.. All by meself. Neighbor wasn't too sure he was going to like the color I chose, but when I was done, he loved it. I'll take pics when I paint this house. Still have a few 5 gallon buckets of paint left from the last job.. I kinda over esteemated. But it was $115 paint on sale for $37.. couldn't resist getting extra.

Okay so home went up to Costco Pugsly sleeping under his blanket on the floor
one spoiled pup

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 2
Yes'm.. I do mean painting the outside of the house. Painted the last house I was in too.. All by meself. Neighbor wasn't too sure he was going to like the color I chose, but when I was done, he loved it. I'll take pics when I paint this house. Still have a few 5 gallon buckets of paint left from the last job.. I kinda over esteemated. But it was $115 paint on sale for $37.. couldn't resist getting extra.
Wow. I'm impressed. :bow

Back
Top Bottom