Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hey letting may not be around allot for a few days. Check my own thread. Computer died I am on my phone for now.
We will miss you!!!! What is your thread? Hope all is well with you in the meantime!!!
I went to Lynchburg today, only to find out that my appointment had been changed! So i decided to go to the park. I looked at rocks for an hour. Then i decided to head home. Only i couldn't find the car! I climbed uphill and down, crossed the stream twice. I found three people that gave me directions, only one set of directions was any help. I swear i walked at least 5 miles! I was there at least 3 hours, lol! All because i missed one turn.View attachment 3280066
OMG! That's a nightmare!!! I would be frantic!!! I'm so happy you are okay!!!

We will miss you!!!! What is your thread? Hope all is well with you in the meantime!!!

OMG! That's a nightmare!!! I would be frantic!!! I'm so happy you are okay!!!
Thanks, well i knew i had until dark to find my way out. I always carry a supply of body fat with me, so i wasn't going to starve. They had no maps of the park posted anywhere that i could find.

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee!

Getting ready for my grandson, his girlfriend and his mom to visit (my dil) to visit for lunch. I only get to see them about every year or so because they live in other states. Very excited! As you know, we are having Pho for lunch. Yum.

Enjoy your day with the family.

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the coffee and tea. You guys are so good to keep the pots full of fresh brew.

We had a blast with the kids yesterday. Lunch was good. Company was better. Mama hen was out with her chick so we all enjoyed that little scene. Nothing cuter in the world. I'll post a picture of them a little later. Mama was happy to get some preening done.

Mom and baby chick.jpg

Mom and Baby. I can't tell my two BO's apart except by personality. I'm pretty sure this is Girly Girl because she is so sweet. Have not named the chick yet.

Back
Top Bottom